PROF. DR. ANANTHAN KRISHNAN
B.Pharm (Hons)USM, Dip.IAM(UK), Grad.CIPS(UK),
PhD. (Nat. Med.)AMRI Canada, AM.D.AMRI Canada,
F.AMRI-WRU Canada, D.Med.Sc, (HU)Ontario, Canada
Academic and Professional Qualifications
1. Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons), University Science Malaysia.
2. Graduate Royal Institute of Purchasing and Supply, UK.
3. Diploma in Administrative Management, Institute of Administrative Management, UK.
4. Master in Business Administration, Kennedy Western University, USA.
5. PhD. in Business Administration, Kennedy Western University, USA.
6. PhD. In Naturopathy (Natural Medicine), granted by Royal Charter, Alternative Medicines Research
Institute (AMRI) EU.
7. Doctor of Alternative Medicine (AM. D.), Weston Reserve University, EU.
8. Doctor of Medical Science, granted by Kuwait Royal Academic Charter, HealthPro University,
9. Senior Professor of School of Natural Health Sciences, Weston Reserve University, EU.
10. Senior Professor of School Natural Health Sciences, Department of Education of the Alternative
Medicines Research Institute (AMRI) EU.
11. Professor of Medicine, granted by Kuwait Royal Academic Charter, HealthPro University, Canada
12. Doctor of Philosophy in Natural Medicine, granted by Kuwait Royal Academic Charter, HealthPro
1. Member of the Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society.
2. Member of Royal Institute of Purchasing and Supply UK.
3. Member of the International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) 1995.
4. Member of the American Society of Health System Pharmacist 1995.
5. Member of the Alternative Medicines Research Institute (AMRI) Alumni.
6. Member of the Board of Advisors, Alternative Medicines Research Institute (AMRI), EU.
7. Distinguished Fellow of the University, Weston Reserve University, EU.
8. Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner by the International Board of Alternative Medicine.
1. President & CEO, AK Group of Companies.
2. Consultant Pharmacist and Naturopath, AK Pharmacy and Naturopathy Center.
3. Consultant Naturopath, AK Pharmacy and Naturopathy Center.
4. Researcher and Product Developer, Dimesoft Sdn. Bhd.
5. C.E.O, Chief Mentor and Research Head, AMRI (Alternative Medicines Research Institute,
Center for Asia).
6. C.E.O. and Chief Mentor, WRU (Weston Reserve University, Asia).
7. Appointed as President of Malaysian Association of Natural Medicine Practitioners (MANMP).
8.“King of Medicine” awarded by Kaviyarasar Elanthevan, India
Malaysian Government Committees
- Member, Ministry of Health (MOH) Committee for development of Syllabus on Criteria and
Standards for Traditional & Complementary Medicine Degree Courses.
2. Panel Member (Division of Medicine), Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MOF) with National
Accreditation Board to review and revise the Quality Control Process for Higher Education
Studies, in accordance with guidelines of International Best Practices.
3. Consultant / Content Provider, Global Information Hub on Integrated Medicine ( GlobinMed ), Institute of Medical Research, Ministry of Health Malaysia.
4. Appointed as Panel Penilai Agensi Kelayakan Malaysia (MQA)
- Health Ambassador for Malaysia, appointed by World Organization of Natural Medicine, Canada
- Admitted to the degree of Bachelor of Pharmacy with Second Class Honors from University Science Malaysia.
- House Pharmacist at Johor Bahru General Hospital.
- Registered with the Malaysian Pharmacy Board.
- Appointed to the Ministry of Health as Pharmacist positioned at the regional medical stores for
West Pahang covering district hospitals in Kuala Lipis, Jerantut, Raub, Bentong, Temerloh and
- Attended a three weeks course on Supplies and Material Management at the National Institute of
Public Administration in Kuala Lumpur.
- Attended World Health Organization (WHO) regional conference on Drug Quality Control in Kuala Lumpur.
- Attended two weeks Continuing Pharmacy Education Course at University Science Malaysia, Penang.
- Admitted as a student member at Institute of Purchasing and Supply UK and Institute of
Administrative Management UK.
- Promoted to Chief Pharmacist, Kuantan General Hospital.
- Served as a lecturer and a trainer for in service courses for paramedical staff on management topics.
- Planned and implemented integrated supply system for district health centers.
- Obtained Diploma in Administrative Management from the Institute of Administrative Management UK by self-study and external examination.
- Attended a two weeks course in QCC facilitators training course at National Institute of Public
Administration, Kuala Lumpur.
- One Month WHO Fellowship on Attachment course in Hospital Pharmacy Management at Prince
Henry’s Hospital, Melbourne, Australia.
- Attended two weeks workshop on Hospital Management at Kuala Terengganu General Hospital.
- Successfully introduced clinical pharmacokinetic service for amino glycoside antibiotics at Kuantan
- Introduced total parenteral services at Kuantan General Hospital.
- Introduced cytotoxic reconstitution at Kuantan General Hospital.
- Introduced on a regular basis continuing Hospital Pharmacy Education at Kuantan General Hospital.
- Attended a two weeks course on Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM) at University of Science
Teaching Hospital, Kota Bahru.
- Transferred to Kuala Terengganu General Hospital as Chief Pharmacist.
- Introduced Clinical Pharmacokinetic service for eight-type of Drugs with low therapeutic index.
- Developed and introduced cytotoxic reconstitution services.
- Introduced individual, group, bedside and discharged patient medication counseling.
- Established two decentralised satellite pharmacies to improve patient-oriented pharmacy services
and to implement fully Unit-Dose and impress floor stock drug supply system.
- Initiated and established regular continuous Hospital Pharmacy Education for Pharmacist and
- Served as a trainer and lecturer for in service courses for all Categories of staff in management,
supervision, and human relations.
- Presented on invitation lecture on – Futuristic view on the role of Hospital Pharmacy Assistants at
the national conference of Government Pharmacy Assistants in Kuantan.
- Presented a lecture on “Motivation for Pharmacy Staff” at Ministry of Health Hospital Pharmacy
workshop in Port Dickson.
- Attended a two day workshop on Hospital Equipment Management organized by Ministry of Health.
- Admitted as Member of the Royal Institute of Purchasing and Supply UK on completion of all
- Attended a four day international conference on Training and Development in Penang.
- Attended a three day workshop on Quality Assurance program organized by the Ministry of Health.
- Presented on invitation two lectures on:
- Supervision and management for Pharmacy Assistants
- Drug Compliance for patients at the National Conference of Pharmacy Assistants in Malacca.
- Attended a four day Asia Pacific Conference on Clinical Pharmacy in Penang.
- Transferred on promotion with position as Deputy Chief Pharmacist (U2)
- Appointed to the Ministry of Health QAP and Hospital Pharmacy Committee.
- Appointed to R&D project on Clinical Pharmacokinetic Service.
- Appointed as external Examiner for the Ministry of Health School of Pharmacy.
- Headed the project group to introduce clinical pharmacokinetic service at GHKL.
- Appointed to the Ministry of Health Committee to prepare the curriculum for Pharmacy Assistant
for diploma status.
- Presented lectures on Motivation and Continuing Education at the National Conference of Pharmacy Assistants in Kota Bahru.
- Presented lecture on Management Control for senior officers of GHKL.
- Completed computerization of inventory control and management for drug and surgical stores.
- Appointed into the MOH Committee for the retraining of Pharmaceutical Lab Technicians.
- Appointed into Ministry of Health’s task force committee to set up and manage the newly opened National Heart Institute (IJN).
- Accepted by Kennedy Western University US as external student for the combined Masters-Doctor of Philosophy study with a major in Business Administration.
- Appointed as Advisor to City Medical Center, a private specialized hospital on a part time basis.
- Attended a course on Computerized Hospital Inventory System HIMS by IBM.
- Job as Business Development Manager with Propharm Sdn Bhd.
- Appointed Advisor to the National Union of Pharmacy Assistant.
- Consultant Pharmacist to Paradime HMC.
- Secured exclusive distributorship for EXPER International, Suppliers of Pharmaceutical Systems from Italy.
- Attended the FAPA Conference in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Secured exclusive distributorship for MPI, US for Auto Print Unit-dose packaging system.
- Awarded Master/Doctorate of Science Degree of Pharmacy by Kennedy Western University, USA.
- Attended 55th Congress of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences FIP in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Membership : INTERNATIONAL PHARMACEUTICAL FEDERATION
- Membership : AMERICAN SOCIETY OF HEALTH SYSTEM PHARMACIST
- Invited by EXPER to contribute ideas in the development of fully automatic robotized drug
management system for hospital Pharmacy. Contributed close concept, unit dose, real-time drug
- Attended the Annual Conference of the American Society of Health System Pharmacist.
- Secured exclusive distributorship for Baker Cell Pharmacy Semi-Automation system for Malaysia.
- Secured Exclusive distributorship for Sintek Pharmacy Storage system for Malaysia.
- Started proposing Baker Cells, Auto Print, Sintek Shelves to new government hospital projects.
- Supplied third generation pharmacy automation systems from Baker US, MPI US, and Sintek,
Sweden to New HUKM Hospital in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.
- Introduced and promoted 4th generation Pharmacy Automation Robotic system to MOH Hospitals
and the National Heart Institute (IJN).
- Attended the demonstration of the HOMERUS prototype at an Exhibition in France with IJN
- Set up AK Pharmacy and Naturopathy Center to take over Paradime HMC Business.
- Embarked on the Doctoral Dissertation research on use of edible spices beans and cereals for health with the International Open University for Alternative Medicine Sri Lanka.
- Developed spice based natural medicinal formula and started testing on patients at the AK Farmasi and Naturopathy Center.
- Completed Doctoral Dissertation on Naturopathy: “The Use Of Spices, Beans And Cereals In The
Prevention And Management Of Human Health Problems”
- Trials and study of the spice formulae on 10,000 patients completed, recipes proved very effective, plans set to register and market locally and worldwide.
- Collaboration with Calypso Technology Services Sdn Bhd to handle all exclusive pharmaceutical
equipment and devices of AK Pharmacy in Malaysia.
- Proposed HOMERUS for MOH through the EPU of the Prime Minister’s department.
- MOH evaluating HOMERUS system; IJN considering HOMERUS; Islamic International University
Malaysia (IIUM) considering HOMERUS for its teaching hospital in Kuantan
- Registration of spice health formula initiated, delayed due to computer problems at the Drug
- Primadime Sdn Bhd appointed as the country distributor of spice formula branded as MAS AYU. Prospecting for international distributors for MAS AYU initiated.
- HOMERUS system offered to IIUM Teaching Hospital.
- Commercial Trial of Mas Ayu Products, Natural Healthcare formulae Spices, Beans, Cereal and
Natural Vitamins (SBCV) on multi centered market.
- Awarded the Research PhD. In Natural Medicine, granted by the Royal Charter from the Alternative Medicines Research Institute (AMRI) of Canada and Gibraltar, European Union (EU).
- Admitted into the esteemed AMRI Alumni and offered a full scholarship by the Board of Governors in recognition of the academic status and independent research work.
- Setting up of the Global Health Activism Concept promoting Health Awareness, Integrated
Medicines and Natural Healing to the society.
- Setting up of the MAS AYU R&D Center for the development of new natural medicines via scientific research and clinical tests.
- Collaboration with AMRI Canada in setting up of the first Alternative Medicine Research Institute in Malaysia which will be the Asian hub for Alternative Medicine Studies and Research.
- AK Natural Healthcare products and research work were presented at 2nd World Conference of Natural Medicines Practitioners (WONMP) in Ontario, Canada by President of Alternative Medicines Research Institute, Canada – Lord Egbert G. Phipps in October 2004.
- Full endorsement from the Board of Directors and the Administrator of Weston Reserve University, Canada to conduct a self-directed research into discovery and development of natural remedies for the purpose of health maintenance, prevention of illness and treatment of acute conditions in humans and animals on his capacity as a highly qualified Naturopath and Registered Pharmacist besides being regional partner in Education to the university.
- Printed first edition of Trilingual Thirukkural book under the Faculty of Human Sciences, Weston Reserve University, Kuala Lumpur – Center for Asia.
- Official Launch of Global Thirukkural Training and Development Center (GTTDC), Faculty of Human Sciences, Weston Reserve University, Kuala Lumpur – Center for Asia.
- Hosted Global Health Activism Training Program, attended by locals and international participants at Genting Highlands. Conducted eight training sessions which were attended by 560 participants.
- 13 SBCV products approval by the Ministry of Health of Malaysia and Singapore.
- Establishment of Natural Healthcare Centers affiliated to AK Pharmacy & Naturopathy Center in Bentong, Kuantan, Raub, Kelana Jaya, Kota Bahru and Rawang.
- Contract manufacturing of Mas Ayu Range of Products by a GMP status factory, Sari Tani Desa in Subang, Selangor.
- 10 new product registrations to the MOH of Malaysia and Singapore.
- Hosted Malaysia Vasudevan Live in Concert in Kuantan in conjunction with soft launching of Kalaimamani Malaysia Vasudevan Academy of Music and Arts.
- January - Presented on invitation by the Division of Traditional and Complimentary Medicines (TCM) of the Ministry of Health, Malaysia, an invitation to investigate the efficacy of SBCV formulae on Dengue fever.
- Ministry of Health agreed in principle to jointly conduct research work on the use of SBCV formula for the treatment and prevention of Dengue fever.
- March - Soft Launch of Mas Ayu Range of Products, Republic of Singapore.
- Breakthrough scientific paper, ‘The Use of SBCV Natural Formula for the Non Invasive Elimination and Prevention of Renal / Ureteric Stones’, endorsed by Alternative Medicines Research Institute, Canada (AMRI).
- April - Invited to present lecture and participate in a debate on Traditional, Complimentary and Natural Medicine at the Symposium organised by Ministry of Health in Ipoh, Perak.
- Proposed for the prestigious Bharat Ratna Award (Jewel of India) India’s supreme decoration and honour awarded in “Recognition Of Public Service Of The Highest Order”.
- May - Presented lecture during Tourism Health Seminar to officials of Ministry of Health (MOH), Traditional & Complementary Medicine division held in Johore Bahru, Johore. The lecture provoked an urgent call to establish a TCM Council immediately, viewed as the first constructive effort to formulate, consolidate and regulate sub-disciplines of traditional, complementary, alternative and natural medicine in Malaysia.
- July - Mainstream media highlights the remarkable story of terminal liver failure case of 10-year old Farah Najihah, detected at 6-months of age, and her incredible road to recovery. Treated with AK Natural Products (Mas Ayu) in May 2006, Farah has since stopped all allopathic treatment including her bi-monthly blood transfusion and hospital visits, and has displayed marked improvements in walking, eating, skin texture and color including eloquence of speech.
- YB Dato Zahid Hamidi, Deputy Minister of Information, Malaysia meets with Prof. Dr. Ananthan to review Farah’s condition following media highlights.
- His Royal Highness, the Sultan of Pahang meets with Prof. Dr. Ananthan following media highlight of Farah Najihah, the foster daughter of HRH and personally thanks Prof. for his care of Farah, in Kg. Koyan, Pahang.
- August-Appointed as member of the MOH Committee for the development of syllabus for TCM Degree Courses.
- Participated in Course Syllabus Workshop by TCM division, Ministry of Health, Malaysia.
- Presented, on invitation, lecture “Bridging the Gap of Biomedical Medicine with Alternative-Complementary-Traditional Medicine and Healthcare during Health Tourism Seminar organized by Traditional & Complementary Division, Ministry of Health, Malaysia in Cherating, Kuantan, Pahang.
- Invited to brief Dato’ Seri Sharizat Abdul Jalil, Minister of Women, Family & Community Development on the health of Farah Najihah in Kuala Medang, Pahang.
- September - Presented, on invitation, lecture to students of Cyberjaya University Medical College, Selangor in conjunction with Merdeka Day celebrations.
- December- Attended workshop on Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MQF) with Lembaga Akreditasi Negara (LAN) at Hotel ALLSON KLANA, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
- Presented “Natural Medicine as a Catalyst to the Development of Malay Traditional Medicine” during TCM Seminar organized by Ministry of Health Malaysia in Kuching, Sarawak.
- Presented Working Paper and Proposal on Integrated Clinical Research in Alternative Medicine to the Department of Integrative Medicine, Advanced Medical and Dental Institute, at Universiti Sains Malaysia in Penang, Malaysia.
- Granted degree in Doctor of Medical Science and Professor of Medicine by Kuwait Royal Academic Charter by HealthPro University, Canada, a post graduate international educational institution in recognition for study and research in the field of Natural Medicine Science and its related therapies.
- January - Invited to present Research Proposal Papers to Institute of Medical Research, Ministry of Health Malaysia on ‘Safety and Efficacy of Traditional and Complementary Medicine’ for clinical research funding.
- Launched AMRI-BORNEO in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah on 26th & 27th January 2007.
- February – Launched Mas Ayu Naturopathy Center in Kluang, Johore Baru, Malaysia on 11th February 2007.
- Presented, on invitation, paper on “The Concept of Natural Healthcare and Medicine – Human Health Optimization and Naturopathy” to TCM Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia on 16th February 2007.
- Invited to present Letter of Intent for Dengue breakthrough to Institute of Medical Research, Ministry of Health Malaysia.
- Invited to present Letter of Intent for Dengue breakthrough to World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland.
- March - Successfully organized and conducted the 1st Week-End Workshop on Natural Healthcare and Medicine Research Methodology held on 3rd & 4th March, Hotel Seri Malaysia, Genting Highlands, Pahang, a historical event in the light of the emerging trends in Integrated Medicine. Attended by more than 70 people, the workshop addressed crucial issues such as development of research protocols, the effects of iatrogenesis and clinical patient-outcome based studies including the study of the cosmic aspect in healthcare and healing.
- April – Launched Mas Ayu “Yokeshwree Natural Healthcare Centre” in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan on 29th April 2007.
- May – Successfully organized “Proto Dravidian Exhibition” in conjunction with Prize-Giving Ceremony for students who excelled in PMR and UPSR examinations organized by the Thiruvalluvar Nanari Mayam of Cameron Highlands, Pahang that was attended by more than 150 students and adults respectively.
- June - Attended workshop on developing and setting the standards and criteria required for Traditional and Complementary Medicine (TCM) by Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MQF) with Lembaga Akreditasi Negara (LAN) at Hotel Royal Adelphi, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
- July – Invited to present lecture on “Bioenergenomics – Energy Model of Diabetic Medicine” at INTRACOM (PWTC) on 20th July 2007.
- August – Presented talk on “Past Struggles and Future Challenges – The Saga of the Malaysians of Indian Origin” organized by Malaysian Indian Congress (MIC) at Soma Hall, Jalan Kg. Attap, Kuala Lumpur on 27th August 2007 in conjunction with Merdeka Day celebrations.
- September – Organized 15th GHA Training Program at Le Paris Resort & Hotel, Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan on 8th and 9th September that was attended by more than 100 participants.
- Invited to present motivational lecture on moral values based on the teachings of the Thirukkural to 200 Standard Six students of SJKT Vivekananda, Petaling Jaya on 19th September 2007.
- Appointed Chairman of LAN Assessment Committee for Diploma in Natural Medicine for College of Complementary Medicine in Malacca.
- Appointed Chairman of Curriculum Development Ad Hoc Committee for Certificate and Diploma in Sports Science for Life College based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Presented introductory lecture on ‘Quantum Dimension of Human Intelligence – Breaking the Barriers of Conventional Thinking” at Brain Stimulation Open Forum organized by Dr. A J Peters (Potential Enfoldment Academy ) to more than 50 participants.
- November – Launched Mas Ayu range of products in Tawau, Sabah.
- December – Organized thanksgiving “Hari Kesyukuran” program held in conjuction with WORLD AIDS DAY on 1st December 2007 at Vistana Hotel, Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur. The program was a celebration to mark the recovery of several HIV/AIDS community members from Persatuan PENGASIH Malaysia and Drug Intervention Community (DIC), Pahang who have got their health back since starting on the Mas Ayu therapeutic range of natural nutritional formulae.
- January – Presented talk on “Quantum Dimension of Human Intelligence – Exponential Expansion of Brain Power Through Intuition and Imagination Beyond The Knowledge Meta-Paradigm “ to more than 50 participants at Mind Power Seminar, Wisma NUBE, Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur.
- Presented introductory lecture on “Modern Natural Healthcare & Medicine – Recreating the Frame of Reference for Human Healthcare and Medicine“ to 200 students of Management Science University in Shah Alam, Selangor.
- Successfully organized the 16th GHA Training Program, attended by more than 70 participants at Hotel Seri Malaysia, Goh Tong Jaya, Genting Highlands, Pahang Darul Makmur 26th & 27th January 2008.
- April - Presented speech in a school sports organized by Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan Tamil, Kinrara Puchong.
- Launched Mas Ayu “Gowri Beauty and Bridal Make Up” in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan on 12th April 2008.
- Launched Mas Ayu “Success Health Solution” in Gombak, Batu Caves Selangor 19th April 2008.
- Invited guest on Alternative Medicine in ‘Astro Vanavil program’ (Vizhulutugal and Vaazhvom)
- Presented talk on “Mental and Physical Stress Management” to more than 1000 insurance consultants at Genting Highlands – 11th Life Insurance Conference (Tamil) Namlifa.
- May – Presented talk on “Food is Medicine, Medicine is Food” to more than 50 parents at Kuala Pilah Juaseh Estate organized by UPM Hindu Society Students.
- July - CNHP- Nibong Tebal, Kedah. A successful CNHP Program based on Thirukkural and health.
- 17th Global Health Activism Network Training Program. (19-20th July). More than 180 GHAs attended this program, which had setting it in the history.
- Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) & Officiated the launching of ‘Maria Naturopathy Center’ at Bahau, Negeri Sembilan.
- August – A talkon health without treatment at KL International Hotel (23rd August) .An inspiring lecture on the way of preserving health without resorting to treatment organized by retirees of the teaching profession of Malaysia.
- September – Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) & Center Launching at Pusat Rawatan Naturopati Medik AKS Tambun, Ipoh, Perak on 7th of September.
- Health talk – ‘Cosmic Dimension Of Human Intelligence And Health’ at Sekolah Wawasan Subang Jaya, Selangor.
- Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) and Center Launching at Pusat Rawatan Naturopati Ramu on 14th of September.
- December – MQA- assessment appointed to assess short course in Naturopathy for College Pengurusan Wawasan.
- Conducted course of bioenergenomics – Energy, Model, Diabetes Mellitus for MANMP, at AK Center for Human Excellence.
- Officiated the opening of Labis Naturopathy Center on 20th December.
- World AIDS Day- Presented at Port Dickson.
- January – presented lecture for Malaysian Indians, New Year Seminar Toward Change 2009 at Wisma Tun Sambanthan.
- Officiated the opening of Siddha Naturopathy Center at Sentul, Kuala Lumpur.
- 2January 2009 – Gave away school bags to the needy students of SRJK Puchong at Binary University College.
- 17 January 2009 - Launch of ‘Aesthetica Ladies Beauty House’, an AK affiliation center, in.
- CommunityNatural Healthcare Program (CNHP) at Mr.Toppeh Govindasamy’s Center in Taiping, Perak.
- 25January 2009 - Ponggal Celebration (Pesta Ponggal) at Puchong Indah field.
- A visit to Mr.Elumalai Natural Health Care Center in Batu Caves.
- February - Officiated the opening and Launching of Prisma Sunshine Natural Healthcare & Wellness Center at Batu Belah Klang, on 1st of February.
- Meeting with Tamil Sangam about Kavithai Poetry Competition Based on Thirukkural.
- Training Program for the Prevention and Management of Diabetes Mellitus at A.J Natural Healthcare (Mr.Jeyagobi’s center) in Rawang on 10th of February.
- Launching of assembly area & badminton court at Appar Tamil school on 14th of February.
- 22 February 2009 - Soft Launch of Ulu Tiram Center in Johore.
- 26 February 2009 - Organized Business Opportunity Meeting at AK Center of Human Excellence – meeting about Mas Ayu products information and explanation about how to gain money with 45%(discount) per product and become a stockist.
- 1 March 2009 – give a Motivational talk to the students and parents at SJK(T) Elmina, Sungai Buluh on.
- Guest of Honor and giving away donation for Puchong Tamil school students at Binary University College
- 7 March 2009 - Officiated and launched Community service Center at Pangsapuri Enggang BK6, Taman Kinrara, Puchong.
- 12 March 2009 – Organized One Day Training Program, ‘Natural Healthcare and Healing Workshop at AK Center of Human Excellence’.
- Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation at Kuala Kubu Baru.
- Had a dinner party with Puchong Rovers Football Team and Parents to guide them in healthy lifestyles and the importance of football.
- Meeting with MGR Silambam at PJS Hall, Kampung Pelindungan.
- Officiated Center launching at Anba Naturopathy Holistic Center at Taman Sentosa, Klang.
- As a Special guest for Unified Special Sports 5th Anniversary at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa Kuala Lumpur.
- 31 March 2009 - Appointed as a president of Malaysian Association Of Natural Medicine Practitioners.
- April - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) in Mariamman Temple at Sabak Bernam, Selangor.
- Officiated the opening and center launching of Agilan Nature Cure Centre at Teluk Panglima Garang, Kuala Langat Selangor.
- 12 April 2009 - Organized interactive workshop on comparative healthcare and medicine,.
- 15 April 2009 - MANMP Organizing Committee Member meeting for the Entrepreneurial Development Training Program on 16 and 17 May 2009.
- 16 April 2009 - Attended a meeting with at Traditional And complementary Medicine Division, Ministry of Health.
- 19April 2009 - As a guest of Honour for Tamilar Tirunal 2009 on. A visit and patient consultation to Mr.Vengadesan’s Berjaya management and consultancy Center at Kajang.
- 30 April 2009 - As a guest of Honour at Binary University College for the ‘Rangoli Nite 09’
- May - As a guest of Honour for ‘Interact Club’ in Sek. Men. Keb. Sri Sentosa, Batu Kuchai.
- 16 & 17 May 2009 – Main speaker for Entrepreneurial Training and Development Program in Genting International Convention Center (GICC), Genting Highlands.
- 24 May 2009 - Guest of Honor for Silambam Tournament, Kota Damansara.
- 5June 2009 - A presentation on Thirukkural and Thirukkural Expo in Soma Hall, Wisma Tun Sambanthan.
- 20 June 2009 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) and officiated the launching of Sridi Sai Natural Health Care Center in Kulai, Johore.
- 21 June 2009 – Launching of Dr.Rajoo Naturopathy Center at Labis, Johore.
- 28 June 2009 - Community Natural Healthcare Program (CNHP) at Bahau, Negeri Sembilan.
- 4July 2009 - Organized Massage Seminar with RGQ Health Care Centre at AK Center of Human Excellence on.
- 19July 2009 - Community Natural Healthcare Programand Patient Consultation (CNHP) and Motivational Talk at BK6 Pangsapuri Enggang, Puchong.
- 23July 2009 - Attended Malaysian Association Natural Practitioners (MANMP) 2nd committee meeting at MANMP office.
- 24 July 2009 - Special guest and speaker at SMK Taman Bukit Maluri, Kepong.
- 1 August 2009 - Officiated Center Launching and Community Natural Healthcare Program, Masai, Johor,
- 2 August 2009 - Officiated Center Launching at Cha’ah Johor.
- 5 August 2009 - Guest of Honor in a Debate Competition at SJK(T) Sitambaram Pillai at Jalan Jawa, Teluk Intan, Perak.
- 16August 2009 – Conferred the title “King of Medicine” by Ilakiya Chakravarti Kaviyarasar Elanthevan (India), Malaysian Tamil Conference 2009, Wisma Peladang, Kuala Lumpur.
- 5 September 2009 - Member of panel for Global Issues Forum at MPPJ Civic Hall.
- 29 September 2009 - Presentation to Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI) for research grant : Outcome of driven field trial study on the use of highly active micro-nutrient formulae for the management of HIV and Aids patients – RM3m.
- 26 December 2009 - Thanks giving for HIV cure patients Kuantan Pahang on
- October –As a VVIP in the program : Visit to Bujang Valley Bedong, Kedah (Persatuan Bekas Pelajar Tamil ).
- 12 December 2009 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) ‘Proactive Natural Healthcare Of Human Wellness’ at NMMS Hall Penang.
- 9January 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) at DICKuantan.
- 10Jan 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) at Desa Harapan DIC, Kuantan.
- 24 January 2011 - Ponggal Celebration (Pesta Ponggal) at BK 6, Puchong.
- 6 & 26 Feb 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) at Bentong, Pahang.
- 28 Feb 2010 - Launching of Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) in Taiping.
- 7 Mac 2010 - Offciated Naturopathy Center & Community Natural HealthcareProgram and Patient Consultation (CNHP) at Silibin, Ipoh.
- 17 April 2011 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) at
Kulai, Johor Baru.
- 1 May 2010 - Prof.Dr. Ananthan Krishnan giving lecture to students of Cyberjaya University College.
Medical Sciences at AK Pharmacy & Naturopathy Center on
- 7May 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) at
Seri Putra Mahkota Apartment Bangi – Pyra Holistikon on
- 8 May 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) at Ladang ST. Heiler Bahau Negeri Sembilan organized by University Pertanian Malaysian Indian Students.
- 9May 2010 -As a guest of Honour for MGR Silambam Championship between schools at Kota Damansara.
- 15 May 2010 - guest of Honour for Malaysian Indian Women Association Cultural Show held at Tan Sri Soma Hall. Donated RM 3000.00
- 23th May 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) & Cultural Show (Yemarathey, Yematrathey- Part1) at Batang Kali, Hulu Selangor.
- 29 May 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) in House of Kaylas at Jalan Gasing.
- 6 June 2010 - Guest of Honour for Thirukkural Competition between schools at Dewan Mailis
- 7June 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) in Thirumurugan Temple at Mambau organized by Hindu Sangam.
- 20 June 2010 - Guest of Honour for Kinrara Football Team game & feast on ‘Father’s Day Special’.
- Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) at Pantai
Selamat Kuantan .
- 10 July 2010 - VisitedColombo Sri Lanka for Business Discussion on 6th ~8th July 2010.
- Guest of Honourfor Yemarathey,Yematrathey Part 2 Cultural Show at Batang Kali Hulu
- 18 July 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) in Akademi Binaan Malaysia at Kuala Berang Terengganu.
- 16 August 2010 - Selected as a ‘Member of the Assessing’ by Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA)for Bachelor Of Herbal Science (HONS) Degree Program (MQA/PA 0061) for Masterskill University.
- 21 August 2010 - Guest of Honourfor Yemarathey,Yematrathey Part 3 Cultural Show Dewan Majilis Perbandaran Kajang.
- 5 Sept 2010 - September - 5th MANMP Workshop One-Day Seminar “Proactive Forecaring Natural Healthcare & Medicine” at AK Center for Human Excellence Puchong.
- 1October 2010 - Guest of Honourfor Yemarathey,Yematrathey Part 4 Cultural Show and Launching of Fund Raising Project for Public Temple Hall & Library at Kuil Sri Srinivasa Perumal Devasthanam Puchong.
- 14 October 2010 - Guest Speaker 4th Year Medical Program “Modern Natural Healthcare And Natural Medicine” at Cyberjaya University College Of Medical Sciences.
- 17 October 2010 - Guest of Honour for “Deepavali Tournment” of Puchong Rovers at Kinrara Puchong. .
- 19 October 2010 - Attended meeting “ Penyelarasan Penilaian Akreditasi Sementara” for Program ‘Bachelor Of Herbal Science (HONS)’ (MQA/PA 0061) at Menara PKNS -Petaling Jaya
- 21 October 2010 - Attended Launching Ceremony of Malaysian Vasudevan Book “Ennam Thondriyathu Ezhutha Thoondiyathu” and for patient consultation at Chennai, India.
- 3 October 2010 - Community Natural Healthcare Program and Patient Consultation (CNHP) in Komtar Building Penang.
- 16 November 2010 - Prof.Dr. Ananthan Krishnan giving lecture to students of Cyberjaya University Collegeof Medical Sciences at AK Pharmacy & Naturopathy Center.
- 27 November 2010 - Guest of Honourfor Yemarathey, Yematrathey Part 5 Cultural Show at Dewan Majilis Perbandaran Kajang.
- 30November 2010 - Guest Speaker for “Perubatan Tradisional” at Sri Agilandeswari Temple Hall Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan.
- 9 December 2010 - Guest Speaker for Motivational Talk for Primary Students at Simpang 5 Tamil School Andalas Klang, Selangor.
- 18 December 2010 -Thanksgiving dinner in conjunction with “World AIDS Day” at Swiss Garden Resort, Kuantan.
- 12 January 2011 – interviewed by RTM (Radio Televisyen Malaysia)for program ‘TOKOH KORPORAT’ which was broadcasted on over TV2.
- 18-20 February 2011 – invited by Society of Pharmacognosy, KLE University of Belgaum, India and presented a lecture on ‘MODERN HEALTHCARE- NEW PERSPECTIVES AND GLOBAL CHALLENGES’ to some 800 participants.
- 25 February 2011 – a visit by Cyberjaya University medical students to AK Pharmacy and Naturopathy Center.
- 6 March 2011- patients consultation at a Community Natural Healthcare Program (CNHP), Simpang Ampat , Pulau Pinang.
- 15-25 March 2011- two medical doctors from Medan, Indonesia understudied the management of natural health products manufactured by AK Pharmacy and Naturopathy Center; its efficacies on human health.
- 31 March 2011- Annual General Meeting for Malaysian Association of Natural Medicines Practitioners. Prof. Dr. Ananthan was re-elected for the 2nd time as the President of the association.
- 8 April 2011- routine visit to AK Pharmacy and Naturopathy Center (AKPNC) by the Cyberjaya University medical students. A tutorial session by Prof. Ananthan Krishnan.
- 27 April 2011 – Management Science University (MSU) students visit to AKPNC and held a dialogue session with Prof. AK pertaining to natural healthcare.
- 30 April 2011-Chaired the 1st committee meeting of (Malaysian Association of Natural Medicine Practitioners (MANMP) session 2011-2013.
- 15 May 2011- natural healthcare talk at Joshua Community Center, Rasah Jaya, Seremban.
- 21 May 2011- natural healthcare talk at Pullman Hotel and Resorts, Putrajaya to some 200 leaders of MLM company, Symphony Tree International.
- 19 Jun 2011- Guest of Honourfor Yemarathey, Yematrathey Part 8 Cultural Show at Dewan Orang Ramai, Kuala Selangor, Selangor.
- 21 Jun 2011- Motivational Speech for some 80 students who will be sitting for UPSR (standard six national examination) organized by Persatuan Guru Besar-Guru Besar Daerah Kuala Selangor. 21 Tamil Secondary schools took part in the occasion.
- 29 July 2011- Re-appointed as a Panel Penilai Agensi Kelayakan Malaysia (Evaluation Panel for Malaysian Qualifications Agensi –MQA) for next three (3) years (2011-2014).
- 9 October 2011 - Conducted Natural Healthcare Training programme for Symphony Tree International at Millenium Towers, Kuala Lumpur.
- 4 December 2011 - Conducted motivational talk for students and parents, Simpang Lima Tamil School, Klang.
- January - Conducted one-day training programme for 50 people on “Genetic Awakening of Indians in Malaysia” at AK Centre of Human Excellence, 22nd January.
- Health Talk at Joshua Community Centre, Rasah Jaya, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
- Completed Clinical Case Study and Report on Pulmonary Fibrosis using Highly Active Micro-Nutrient Therapy (Ref ; amriasia.org for full text of the paper).
- February - Appointed as Chairperson, MQA Assessment Panel for Diploma in Herbal Production Course, University ITM, Sarawak.
- Conducted 8 weeks practical training for final students of Malacca Complementary Medicine College.
- March - Compiled and completed ‘Its not all doom and gloom (just yet)” a healing case story that describes with facts and figures how Natural Medicine saved Puan Siti Hajar from end-stage renal failure and hemodialysis.
- April - Organized 8 weeks practical training on Manipulative Therapy for final year students of Malacca Complementary Medicine College.
- Presented talk on “Art and Science of Learning” to Tamil students and parents at Hwa Lian School, Mentakab, Pahang, 28th April.
- May - ‘One Day with Prof. AK’ programme organized by Students Union, Malacca College of Complementary Medicine to promote Natural Healthcare and Medicine, 24th May.
- June - On behalf of MANMP practitioners, presented proposal on “Program Selangor Sihat” organized by Selangor State Exco Members for Selangor State Government, 7th June.
- Health talk at FELDA Mayam, Triang, Pahang organized by MGR Silambam group, 9th June.
- Compiled and completed “When Modern Allopathy Laments in Vain, Natural Medicine Lends Its Hand” a remarkable case story of the healing of Madam Kalaivani from progressive spastic paraparesis, dysesthesia, myelopathy and bilateral hip osteoarthritis.
- July - Talk on Dengue at Taman Jasmi, Kajang, 8th July.
- CNHP at Pusat Tuisyen Saujana Bestari, Taman Angsana, Pokok Sena, Alor Setar, Kedah. Paid visit to historical Bujang Valley, site of the earliest civilization in South East Asia uncovered near Merbok, Kedah, 14th July.
- CNHP (Ratneswary) at AAA Academy, Avenue Ampang, Kuala Lumpur 4pm – 6pm, 21st July.
- CNHP (Ratneswary) at AAA Academy, Avenue Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 3pm – 5pm, 28th July.
- Compiled and completed “Can one live a normal life after stroke” – a healing case story of the remarkable recovery of Madam Vemala’s strength and functions after years of fruitless post-stroke drug and rehabilitation attempts.
- August - Presented motivational talk on “The Art and Science of Studying and Learning” to about 40 students at AAA Academy, Avenue Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 9.30am – 12.30pm.
- Presented motivational talk to football club Puchong Rovers at AK Centre of Human Excellence, Taman Kinrara, Puchong, 4.30pm – 6.00pm, 11th August.
- Launched Ever Nexs Naturopathy Centre (Mr Vasanda Kumar) in Klang.
- Completed “Reversing Carcinogens and Healing Cancer” – a case story detailing the miraculous healing of Madam Emma from advanced esophagogastric cancer following synergistic Highly Active Micro Nutrient Therapy.
- September - Completed “Ailing Heart Escapes Triple Bypass through Natural Medicine” one of heart diseases’s rare sucess story, Mr George Rajandran reverses Coronary Heart Disease with the use of Highly Active Micro Nutrient natural remedy without risking surgery and invasive procedures.
- Delivered health talk on “Proactive, Forecaring Healthcare” at 13th NAMLIFA Convention at Genting International Convention Centre, 8.30pm – 10.00pm, 10th September.
- Completed “Statin-Damaged Liver Saved and Healed” an incredible case story of Mr Robert Tay’s drug-damaged liver healed and restored using Highly Active Micro Nutrient natural remedy.
- October - Organized and launched 1st National Scientific Conference on Natural Healthcare and Medicine, 6th -7th October at Genting International Convention Centre, Genting Highlands, Pahang with landmark Declaration for Dengue Remedy presented to the Malaysian people. More than 250 participants attended this Conference and endorsed their support of the Declaration to Ministry of Health, Malaysia.
- Completed “Solving the Mysteries of Diabetes Mellitus through Natural Medicine” – a case story describing the natural healing of Diabetes Mellitus (an energy imbalance disorder) using Highly Active Micro Nutrient Formulae.
- Delivered health talk on “Proactive, Forecaring Healthcare” to retired Indian Tamil School Teachers at Gold Course Hotel, Klang, Selangor, 10th October.
- Delivered health talk on “Proactive, Forecaring Healthcare” in Kota Kinabalu (Dr Agilan) 10.00am – 1.00pm, 14th October.
- November - Visited HIV/AIDS patients at Positive Living Community Home in Batu Arang, Rawang, Selangor, 24th November.
- Completed case story on “Overcoming Serious Iatrogenic Drug Morbidity in the Management of Hairy Cell Leukemia”.
- December - Orgnized 1-day training programme and workshop on “Genetic Awakening of the Malaysian Tamil-Dravidian Community” for the realization and actualization of human potential based on the teachings of the Thirukkural, 9th December
- Introduced the benefits of Highly Active MicroNutrient Formulae “Manna Plus” for wellness to council members of K-Link International, a MLM company based in Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur with a view towards synergizing the best of business with the best of science, 13th December.
- Presented food hampers and cash tokens to the needy for Christmas at Puchong Community Centre, 21st December.
- Launched the 4th International Silambam Championship Malaysia at Rakan Muda Complex, Puchong, Selangor, 22nd December.
- Completed case story on “Rheumatoid Arthritis : Stop Suffering Needlessly”.
- Despatched List of Documentation to World Organization of Natural Medicine Practitioners (WONMP) detailing 20 years of research and development of Highly Active Micro Nutrient (HAMN) Products formulated from Spices, Beans, Seeds, Cereals and Natural Vitamins with many case stories highlighting the positive outcome of HAMN therapy for general wellness, treatment and management of health and illness.
- Presented with award of appreciation “Indomitable Wellness Advocate and Malaysia Father of Africa” by the association of Nigerian-African Foreign Students Ethical Code Guidelines in recognition of health and humanitarian services rendered to the people of the African nation, 4th June 2013.
- Successfully organized the first national Malay Traditional Medicine Conference & Exhibition – “Persidangan Memperkasakan Perubatan Asli Melayu 2013 dan Pameran Sains Perubatan Asli Melayu Moden, under the Malay Medicine division of Malaysian Association of Natural Medicine Practitioners at Quality Hotel Shah Alam, Selangor DE on 22nd & 23rd June 2013. More than 80 participants attended this inaugural programme.
- Completed case story on “Natural Alternative Remedy Beats the Heat of Life-Stealing Chronic Pancreatitis”.